- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this Website;
- Why We collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How We use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information; and
- How We protect your
Information We Collect & How We Use It
This Website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information is automatically collected when visiting this Website, via cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs. Such information may include your internet domain and address of the computer you are using, what page or service you are viewing or requesting access to, the type of browser you use, operating system information, and the date and time of your access to this Website. We may use this information to direct and tailor information based on your entry path to this Website and to streamline your access and user experience. We use Google Analytics for this purpose, but not in a manner that collects or retains your personal information or health-related information.
- Information you choose to provide directly to us by interacting with this Website, such as when you submit your information for the purpose of enrolling in our program, create or modify your account or user preferences, contact us via this Website, or otherwise communicate with us via this Website. This information may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, payment information, personal health information, the types of services you are interested in, or other information you choose to provide via this Website.
We may use the information you provide to us as necessary to provide you with the services you have asked us to provide, and as necessary to comply with the laws that apply to Amin VIP and its providers. In order to provide services to you, We may require certain information from you. If you choose not to provide such information, you should note that We may be unable to register you as a user or provide you with services if such information is necessary for us to fulfill our service or legal obligations.
To the extent permissible under applicable law, Amin VIP may at times follow websites that our users frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. However, We will never use your health information or personally identifiable information to do so.
Why We Collect Information and How Long We Retain It
We collect and use information for the following reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when We have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when We have your consent to do so;
- To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal
Use of Information Collected
Amin VIP does not, and will not, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists, names, or personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Amin VIP may collect and use information collected on this Website, which may include personally identifiable information, as necessary to maintain this Website, enroll you in our programs, set up your account, process your fees, respond to your inquiries, provide the services to you that you have asked us to provide, maintain the quality of our services, and as necessary to comply with the law. At times, We may also use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed about the services you are receiving from us or, if We have your consent, to make you aware of other products and/or services that We provide and think you may benefit from.
Amin VIP may also use your information to send you surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
Amin VIP will not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors, business partners, or affiliates who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Amin VIP.
See our Notice of Privacy Practices related to how we use or disclose your health information that we receive in relation to providing health care services to you.
We may use your information to contact you if needed to provide the services to you that you have asked us to provide. We may also contact you for other non-marketing purposes related to the security of this Website (such as bug alerts, security breaches, or account issues) and/or changes in Amin VIP products and services.
Your Control Over Your Information
There are also steps you can take to protect the security of your information. For example, you should choose strong passwords and keep your password confidential. Please notify us immediately if you believe that your password to our system has been compromised. We also recommend that you communicate with us from a private location where your information cannot easily be seen or overheard. We do not recommend communicating with us using regular, unencrypted, email as it is not secure and may easily be intercepted or misdirected. If you choose to communicate with us using regular (unsecured) email, you accept the risks associated with doing so and agree that We may respond to you in this fashion.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
This Website is not intended for, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children (specifically, children under the age of thirteen 13). If you become aware that your child has provided us with information on this Website, please contact us immediately. If it is determined that information has inadvertently been collected on or from a child, We will take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information.
Links to Other Websites
Access to this Website from Outside the United States
State Law Requirements
Amin VIP is dedicated to ensuring the privacy of information and takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this Website, We take steps to protect your information both online and offline. Wherever We collect sensitive information (such as credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Webpage. Amin VIP has also deployed Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication purposes and to ensure the privacy of communications.
We also take steps to protect your information offline. For example, We limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). If we engage a third party to assist us in providing services to you, we will require that they agree in writing to maintain the privacy of your information in accordance with applicable law. The computers and servers in which We store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We take these steps to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personally identifiable information under our control.
Questions & Contact Information
Telephone Number: 727-353-8600
1621 22nd avenue north
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
Effective Date: 5/12/2023